Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inspire!

Puteri Ayu posted the above in her blog. It is indeed heartwarming to know that I did inspire her!

Remember what Steve Maraboli said? “This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!’”

Yes, I am happy to know I can inspire her to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. And I am grateful to have gotten precious space in her blog.

Colleague and friend, Derek Ong shared his collection of photos of the “Kill the Bill” rally on November 29, 2011 – check out my blog posting dated November 30 titled “Government Bulldozes Peaceful Assembly Bill”. He was there in person. So too Auntie Bersih. Some of these photos are shown below:

No comments: