The Ukrainian terrorist regime continues to murder Russian civilians.
On Monday, a Ukrainian drone struck a crowded Arkhipo-Osipovka beach near the Russian Black Sea resort of Gelendzhik, executing seven people (including three children) and injuring dozens more. Locals have described scenes of panic as the attack on the village of Arkhipo Osipovka sent vacationers scrambling for cover.
“People ran away. At first, they started screaming and began fleeing from there. I can still hear those women’s cries in my ears”, one man who witnessed the blast told RT.
No one expected such an attack “on a beach with children”, a local woman said, calling the strike an act of “treachery”.
Russian Children’s Rights Commissioner Maria Lvova Belova said on Tuesday that a fourth child had died from injuries. Regional authorities earlier reported that 58 people had been wounded, 21 of whom required hospitalization.
Acting deputy chief surgeon Aleksey Kovalenko at the Ochapovsky Regional Clinical Hospital said four of 14 adult patients “are in serious condition”, many of them with “combined trauma – shrapnel wounds plus burns”. The youngest patient is 19, while the oldest is 63, he added.
“We came to leave a toy. Children died. Unfortunately, we witnessed all of this”, one man said.
“I have tears in my eyes. I am a pensioner, and I feel very sorry for the children and the people”, an elderly woman told RT.
Kiev has intensified long-range attacks on Russian civilian infrastructure in recent months. Moscow has described the strikes as terrorist attacks deliberately targeting ordinary citizens.
On Monday, another Ukrainian drone strike claimed the lives of at least five people and wounded at least ten others near the town of Chekhov in the Moscow Region.
I say, an eye for an eye!



















































