
Yesterday – even with having to contend with a workload that is threatening to drown us in a tsunami of exam scripts – the six of us from Sunway University Business School went out for lunch, taking the opportunity to celebrate Jessica Ho’s birthday on Wednesday.
A short but well-deserved break at Sunway Pyramid.
For those who really, really hate eating their veggies – here’s an idea!
Coat your vegetables in chocolate. That’s what Andy Simpson – he has a store at the Elsecar Heritage Centre, near Barnsley, South Yorks – did. He produced his new delicacy of Brussels covered in the finest Belgian chocolate and sure enough, they are selling like hot cakes at just 25p each (Webpage
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4016380/Chocolate-coated-Brussels-are-a-sprout-and-out-hit.html, posted December 22, 2011).
The chocolatier explains: "I know Brussels sprouts are a bit like Marmite, you either love them or loathe them. I like them, they are a nice chocolatey shape but I must admit they are an acquired taste".




No comments:
Post a Comment