This is no mean feat because I’ve been a Toastmaster since July 01, 2008 – and if you know your sums, it means I had delivered on average, one speech every 5.13 days since I joined Toastmasters!
Still, I must stay grounded. Having taken a long 4,104 days – or to put it in another way, 11 years, 2 months and 25 days to complete 800 speeches – isn’t that great an achievement anyway, if I dare to be honest.
I should have done better! I mean, I could have done better!
Perhaps, that’s why I am still struggling to be a good public speaker. Sigh!
This eight hundredth speech was delivered Wednesday at the CIMA Malaysia Toastmasters meeting held at First Avenue in Bandar Utama, PJ in Selangor.
I am especially grateful to Desmond Foo for making the arrangement for me to speak there.
It was a CC#9 titled Hit the Wall and this is for my Competent Communication manual, Round #62. And I was voted Best Project Speaker.
Guess who I met there?

Overall, it was really a good meeting and I enjoyed it very much! Kindly check out photos of the said meeting:
(Note: The champ's trophy is only for photography purposes!)
On a side note, I don't have much time to work on my public speaking.
I am already reminding myself that the door is closing soon. Only 188 days before I say farewell to Toastmasters. Double sigh!
I am especially grateful to Desmond Foo for making the arrangement for me to speak there. It was a CC#9 titled Hit the Wall and this is for my Competent Communication manual, Round #62. And I was voted Best Project Speaker.
Guess who I met there?

Overall, it was really a good meeting and I enjoyed it very much! Kindly check out photos of the said meeting:
(Note: The champ's trophy is only for photography purposes!)
On a side note, I don't have much time to work on my public speaking.
I am already reminding myself that the door is closing soon. Only 188 days before I say farewell to Toastmasters. Double sigh!























No comments:
Post a Comment