Photos by Erick
Guzman via Imgur
Photo by the Tuebingen Fire Department, Tuebingen, Germany
On June 20, 2014, an American exchange student was pussyfooting around when he got stuck inside a giant sculpture of a vagina.
The marble artwork by Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara – called “Pi Chacan”, which means ‘making love’ – stands outside Tuebingen University in Tuebingen, southwest Germany. The six-foot replica of female genitalia was installed 13 years ago outside the microbiology and virology department of the city’s university clinic and is worth close to $200,000.
Local newspaper Schwaebisches Tagblatt reported that the unidentified male took on a dare to climb inside the sculpture and he ended being trapped when his legs became wedged inside of it.
Five fire trucks and 22 firefighters were needed to help slide him to freedom.
But that wasn't before a so-called friend snapped a picture of his red-faced pal and uploaded it online. I guess some dares that we embark on may not be worth the bragging rights after all.
I am sure he would have suffered a bruised ego.
I wonder if any of the firefighters who delivered him from his predicament had gleefully shouted: “It’s a boy!”
Yesterday, I attended the TTDI Toastmasters meeting in KL’s Taman Tun Dr Ismail. After a couple of postponements, I finally did make it. I was the General Evaluator and I did enjoy the said meeting. Speeches were good and so too were the evaluations.





















No comments:
Post a Comment