Today, I left for Miri, the venue for the District 51 Annual Toastmasters Convention. It has been close to ten years since I last stepped foot into Miri. This is my first ever Toastmasters Convention and I am filled with much enthusiastic excitement. I am really looking forward to this event. What's giving me a big adrenalin rush is the fact that I am going to challenge Irene Lee as the floor candidate for the Divison B Governor. Many have said it is foolhardy for me to contest against this lady, who supposedly had a formidable cadre of loyal supporters – but I want to go for it! I do believe that it is time we see a change here in KL, specifically in Divison B. And I am that change agent.
Critically Endangered Pygmy Raccoons on Cozumel Make Toys From Paper Trash
-
Biologist Nessie O’Neil observed two critically endangered pygmy raccoon
sisters in Cozumel, Mexico, making toy balls from discarded paper.
subscribe to ...
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment