Scary monster of rock Ozzy Osbourne used his public forum last week to slam supposedly overexposed Lady Gaga.
Ozzy flat-out told Us Weekly: "I do think Lady Gaga should take a break for a little while. She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lampshade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so. I love her, I think she's really, really entertaining, but she's doing a bit too much. The specialness of her is gonna get killed if she doesn't calm it down. Who manages her? Someone should whisper in her ear and say back off for a couple of months – let people gain interest back. Let people want you, you know?"
Oh yeah? Methinks Ozzy is worried that Lady Gaga is on a roll and she is going to be bigger than everybody else on this planet!
So what if she is wearing another lampshade? How many people do you know who can wear one and still look G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S? Only Lady Gaga of course! Eat your heart out, Ozzy!
Oops, I forgot – you don’t have any!
Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd have made good on their intention to sue those responsible for the RM2.1 billion losses from their troubled energy and utilities division. The plantations, property and power group revealed that they sued former chief executive officer Ahmad Zubir Murshid and four others for RM177 million in three loss-making projects.
Okay, so this is a positive development. But there are others who should be held accountable? Shouldn’t the Board of Directors be liable as well? Of course they knew about the deals – please don’t think they are stupid!
So let’s see if Sime Darby will haul up these people too.



No comments:
Post a Comment