Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Penis Misadventures

I thought this article that I saw in Boing Boing today was bizarre and even funny, therefore, I’m sharing it here! 
 
Here's a list of bad things that happened last year to those endowed with penises, as reported to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and compiled by Defector. 
 
Excerpt: 
  • Playing with a toy dinosaur and made it bite his penis 
  • Was having a pillow fight with his dog when the dog lunged for the pillow and accidentally bit patient in his penis 
  • Had a piercing on penis which got caught in car door 
  • Took some male enhancement pill and used a penis pump, heard a "pop from a vein in his groin area" 
  • Closed an eyeglass case on his penis 
  • Pain to testicles which started when he was given oral sex after he was sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray 
  • Stuck two magnets on his foreskin unable to remove

No comments: