Monday, November 9, 2015

Kolam

Let me share some photos of the “kolam” that I came across this year. I must say, these are gorgeous:
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 























I checked out the Toastmasters International website and as at today, Sunway University Toastmasters Club for the 2015-2016 term have already collected 8 DCP points!
 
We are the 2nd best performing club in District 51 – only one point behind Penang Hokkien Association Club.
 

This is an awesome achievement for a four-year old Toastmasters club! Meaning, we will again finish the current term with President’s Distinguished Club status for the fourth year running!

We expect to get a full ten points by  end December this year! We want to be distinctly Distinguished!

Jordan Ibe handed Liverpool a crucial 1-0 victory over Rubin Kazan in the fifty-third minute in a Europa League match on Thursday, but Celtic flopped when the Scots went down 1-2 to Norwegian outfit Molde at home.


No comments: