I am always saddened by the death of a good person, a good Toastmaster and a good friend. It is from this sadness that a feeling of gratitude emerges.
I feel honored to have known Khoo Boo Hock – he passed away on November 20, 2015 – and blessed that his passing serves as a reminder to me that my time on this earth cannot be calculated with certainty and therefore, I should seize every opportunity I have to forgive, share, explore, and love.
I can think of no greater way to honor my friend than to live this way.
For Toastmasters who didn't know him, he was a member of Metro Toastmasters Club.
For Toastmasters who didn't know him, he was a member of Metro Toastmasters Club.
Rest in Peace, Boo Hock!



1 comment:
Can't remember if I have met him but it is sad to hear of someone's passing, always
Post a Comment