Friday, March 13, 2026

Pertandingan Pidato 2026 by KEPENTAS

On Saturday, I took part in the Pertandingan Pidato Piala Ramadan, organized by KEPENTAS. I wouldn't say I volunteered freely, more like I was being volunteered. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There were eleven contestants and I was speaker No. 6. 

Halimah Abd Hamid as the Chief Judge gave a quick summation of all our speeches. Mine was witty and engaging – but it was too short. The speech duration was 5-8 minutes and I ended my speech a full seven seconds too soon. 

She didn't say it – but I know I need to work on both my proficiency and fluency in Malay, as well as overcome my tip-of-the-tongue moments. I certainly could do better.

Admittedly, the learning process will require time and effort – but I'm glad I took up the challenge. I accept my speech wasn't great but it wasn't too bad either. 🫣🫣🫣






































Door gift and dinner πŸ‘‡








No comments: