Friday, April 13, 2012

Am I Happy?

North Korea fired a long-range rocket this morning. The Japanese defense minister, Naoki Tanaka had revealed intelligence reports that indicated the missile was airborne for just one minute but did not leave the atmosphere. Osamu Fujimura, the chief cabinet secretary, said the rocket had no impact on Japanese territory.

Oh well, the Japan Self-Defense Forces can perhaps organize a military parade now that they have brought out their military hardware for the world to see.


And according to UK’s The Telegraph, it had viewed restricted documents that showed that the North Korea rocket is costing the country $850 million (£533 million).

Okay, we can now get back to our daily grind.


I am not checking my progress with regard to my 2012 resolutions. It has always been disappointing and I don’t want to be disappointed. Moreover, one of the six resolutions stated that I must “work hard to be happy”. Tell me, how do I measure “being happy”? Anyway, this was shared on Facebook by friend and fellow Toastmaster, Jean-Yves Gicquel and I thought it can help me point the way! At least, I hope so.

No comments: