Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Insane Plot Twists

Check out the “Insane Plot Twists” ‘X’ (formerly Twitter) account that specializes in posting the best, worst and strangest two-sentence horror (which is a surprisingly lush niche sub-genre) from Reddit and beyond. 
 
Granted, many of the submissions may be more perplexing than outright scary, but isn't that part of the charm? 
 
My favorites: 
 
The vaccination was fine and I had absolutely no reaction. 
The next day I saw the tentacles. 
 
I was mortified when I found myself naked in front of a giant cow. 
She sat down on a stool in front of me and squeezed my breasts until all the milk collected into a big bucket. 
 
She was surprised at the weight of the antique candlestick. 
She was shocked by how much brain matter was still stuck to it.
 
“Where is your brother?” Asked my mom. 
“He’s only a half-brother now”, I said, putting down my axe.

No comments: