
I did say I was working hard last weekend, didn’t I? Well, I was not the only one – there were many others from Sunway University Business School who contributed time and energy – amongst them were Dr Foo Yin Fah and Dr Nagiah Ramasamy – at the Sunway Education Info Day.
Kilmarnock won the Scottish Communities League Cup for the first time in their history and ended Celtic's hopes of winning the domestic treble.
Celtic's Gary Hooper, Anthony Stokes and Scott Brown all had efforts saved in a frenetic first half. And after the break, the Killie keeper again denied Stokes and Victor Wanyama.
And then, a Kilmarnock header six minutes from the end sealed the game for them. Celtic could not find a leveller. It’s a real shame though.
The results were much more comforting for the Reds in this important FA Cup match against Stoke City when they prevailed with a 2-1 win.
Luis Suarez gave Liverpool the lead with a curling 20-yard strike (23) after a one-two with Maxi Rodriguez. But a header from a corner from the other team in the twenty-sixth minute earned Stoke a deserved equalizer.
The Reds fortunately were able to pick up the pace and were rewarded when Stewart Downing drilled a shot past Thomas Sorensen (57) to book a Wembley date with either Everton or Sunderland.



No comments:
Post a Comment