Friday, April 9, 2010

A Fart Joke

Today, our collection box for the HELP for Haiti Fund revealed RM14 and this brings the total collection to RM8,050.


Liverpool reached the semi-finals of the Europa League with a 4-1 victory at Anfield which seals a 5-3 aggreagate win over Benfica, to set up an Europa League semi-final clash with Atletico Madrid.

The Reds leveled the tie on aggregate when Dirk Kuyt met Steven Gerrard's corner and his header was rightly allowed to stand after initially being ruled offside (28). Lucas ran clear to make it two-zero (34), and an unerring brace from Fernando Torres (59, 82) gave Liverpool undisputed victory.

I received this joke today that made me laugh so hard, I farted three times in quick succession! Here it is:

"I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me. Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod".

No comments: