Image credit: http://www.mca.org.my/en/presidential-address-of-mca-president-datuk-seri-dr-chua-soi-lek-at-mca%E2%80%99s-59th-annual-general-assembly/
Malaysians know that our PM loves adulation!
Remember those “I Love PM” messages that came up in all of his stage-managed events last year?
When I think about it, I wish Rosmah Mansor will stay at home more – instead of going on shopping expeditions – and shower her husband with lots of love! Then he won’t need to get his ‘fans’ to demonstrate their adoring love for him everywhere he goes.
North Korea’s Kim Jong-Un is no different. Women love him just as much!
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is mobbed by crying, adoring women as he guides a rocket launching drillReuters
April 17, 2014: The North Korean leader is surrounded by female delegates during a meeting of the Korean People's Army's airborne division. Reuters/KCNA
March 07, 2014: Female pilots gather excitedly around their leader as he supervises a flight drill of the KPA Air and Anti-Air Force Unit 2620. Reuters/KCNA
August 24, 2012: Women surround Kim Jong-un as he visits the Thrice Three-Revolution Red Flag Kamnamu Company of the Korean People's Army. Reuters/KCNA
I do envy Najib and Kim!







No comments:
Post a Comment