Hollywood can be full of surprises. Really!
20th Century Fox gave American viral video guru Casey Neistat $25,000 to make a trailer for the Ben Stiller flick, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. His brief was short and sweet – make a trailer about chasing your dreams.
Neistat instead chased one of his own: helping Super Typhoon Haiyan victims in the Philippines. He organized a relief expedition to Tacloban and went out to help the people in need!
Amazingly, 20th Century Fox actually agreed to let him spend the entire promotional video budget!
Check out what he did:
Isn’t this great?
I wish to share two good news that I have received.
First, the Open University Malaysia module (i.e. BMMS5103 Strategic Marketing) that I wrote back in 2008-9 has had three prints: First printing – August 2009; second printing – April 2010; third printing – December 2010.
Second, the paper I presented at the 23rd International Business Research Conference on November 18, 2013 in Melbourne, Australia had won the Best Paper Award for Marketing – Paper 510: “Understanding Consumers’ Intention in Socially Responsible Purchasing in Malaysia Using the Theory of Reasoned Action”.


1 comment:
Congratulation Mr Victor!
Post a Comment