Xiaohongshu has now exposed the truth about China!
NOTE: I had actually picked 3 of Carl Zha's compilation videos portraying the interactions between Americans and Chinese and which depict the real China. These were the outcomes from the massive migration of TikTok refugees to Xiaohongshu (or "Red Note" as some Americans refer to it).
And I had planned to incorpoate them in this post.
But I decided against it because knowing YouTube, it's a matter of time before the videos get deleted and the YouTube account associated with the videos are likely to be terminated. Particularly so because it involves Carl Zha who is seen to be pro-China.
Of course, that is, content suppression and if you don't already know, YouTube is well-known for it.
The only video I'm comfortable posting is the one below. TBH, it doesn't say a lot, if you know what I mean. Though it does say a lot about YouTube censorship:
World No. 7 Pearly Tan-Thinaah Muralitharan knocked out Malaysia Open champions Yuki Fukushima-Mayu Matsumoto 21-16, 21-15 in the Indonesia Masters quarter-finals in Jakarta yesterday.
The Malaysian pair will next take on South Korea's Lee Yeon Woo-Lee Yu Lim in the semi-finals today.







No comments:
Post a Comment