Wipe that smile off your face with this cool product from Canada.
Watch the soap gets sadder as it shrinks!
The Sinking Feeling Soap is the creation of Toronto-based Art Director Dori – and according to the Wask Studio website, it is priced $40.01 CAD.
Dori explains the concept behind it and why it's so expensive:
"This soap is a long time coming. It started with an idea a few years ago to create soap with words on it that would change as you use it, but words are so small and detailed and I realized it would probably have been impossible to make with soap. So, I went with a visual route instead – smileys!
…The soap consists of 6 layers of smileys… I was originally going to simply have 3 layers starting from the top: happy, neutral, and sad. But since most people will use a bar of soap by picking up the bar and rubbing it from all around, I realized the design has to work from the outwards into the middle. So that's why there are so many layers!
The soap takes forever to make. It has SO MANY steps! I'm currently pricing it at $40 CAD which is actually greatly undervaluing my time per bar – and therefore in the near future I will have to decide to either raise the price or turn this into a limited-edition item. So, grab it while it's still a bargain!"
A cool gift idea for the person who has everything.
Larry Sng and Zuraida Kamaruddin have reportedly settled their tiff – and all is well!
It had better be because tomorrow is already Nomination Day and GE15 is imminent.
According to FMT today, Parti Bangsa Malaysia intend to contest seven parliamentary seats and two state seats.




No comments:
Post a Comment