Joyce Tan showed me this short film by EcoWorld & Grim Film “Made in Malaysia” and I thought every Malaysian should see it:
I know this was meant for Hari Merdeka and Hari Malaysia – but I don’t care!
To me, it shouldn’t stay relevant for only those two days – in fact, it is for the whole 365 days in a year – and year after year after year because it serves as a daily reminder to all Malaysians that if we “want a better Malaysia, be a better Malaysian”!
I dare Malaysians to take up the challenge "to be a better Malaysian"!
Last evening, I was at the BBCC location for the EcoWorld Toastmasters club meeting – and there, I had taken up the role of Table Topics Evaluator.
This was one of those rare EcoWorld Toastmasters meetings that I would describe as being placid, cold sober and unflappable. Still a good meeting though.
Photos from the said meeting:















No comments:
Post a Comment