Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Crazy Not-At-All-Rich Asians

Remember my blog post, dated September 10, 2018 about a movie that was frivolous, flippant and funny in an unfunny way? 

Crazy Rich Asians, it was called. 

[Check it out again – at the link here @
http://helpvictor.blogspot.com/2018/09/crazy-rich-asians.html]. 

Well, somebody actually made a video which shows us the real Singapore:


Last evening, I was in Block J @ Jaya One in Petaling Jaya, Selangor to attend the School of Hard Knocks Toastmasters meeting – where IJM's Foong Sook Hwa had graciously offered me a precious speaking slot.






















I delivered the first of at least ten speeches for July and that was for my Competent Communication manual #60 – my fifth assignment, a CC#6 on Vocal Variety titled Death by a Thousand Cuts. 

I was voted Best Assignment Speaker.

FYI, I am working to complete five CC manuals concurrently. These are for rounds #56, #57, #58, #59 and #60:

No comments: