A strong follow-up to my July 02, 2019 post A Filipino Spin on Michael Jackson – and today, it’s Freddie Mercury’s turn:
Enjoy!
This evening, I went to CP Tower in Jalan 16/11 in Petaling Jaya, Selangor – this time around, I was there for the Siemens Malaysia Toastmasters meeting.
This evening, I went to CP Tower in Jalan 16/11 in Petaling Jaya, Selangor – this time around, I was there for the Siemens Malaysia Toastmasters meeting.
And in the Table Topics session, their Head of HR, Wan Nor Ailani who attended gamely participated. First speaker, summore!
At this meeting, I was not only a speaker but also an evaluator for an Advanced speech from the manual, i.e. Specialty Speeches that coincidentally, I’m also working to complete. Both the speaker and I similarly aspire to earn our Advanced Communicator Gold award.
I presented a CC#9 Persuade with Power speech titled The Anger Within.
I confess it was an interesting speech that came to me only when my name was called. It was about me coaxing anger to surge within me – so I could expel the nervous anxiety that was drowning me just as I was about to speak.
I cannot explain it but it seems that I always get edgy before any speech. Strange but true.
I confess it was an interesting speech that came to me only when my name was called. It was about me coaxing anger to surge within me – so I could expel the nervous anxiety that was drowning me just as I was about to speak.
I cannot explain it but it seems that I always get edgy before any speech. Strange but true.
Anyway, this was for my Competent Communication manual #60.



















No comments:
Post a Comment