Thursday, February 9, 2012

Muscle Leggings

James Lillis, a designer with Australia’s Black Milk Clothing, has come up with a freaky-awesome set of muscle leggings (left photo) which allow you to celebrate the human anatomy – spotted on boingboing.net posted yesterday.

I was supposed to go to Cyberjaya last evening but I didn’t – anyway, I ended up at KDU University College for the D’Utama Advanced Toastmasters Club’s International Speech & Table Topics Contests. I was roped in as one of two timekeepers. There were six participants in each category and it was almost predictable that Bernard Louis emerged as champion in both contests. Moses Wong was a revelation as a speaker and it was very laudable that he came in second place in the International Speech contest. And before I forget, Bernard highlighted that there was only one club member who came yesterday to give support – and that person was Lee Wei Seong! Hmmn, the other members were all MIA! Whatever happended to the supportive environment?


Celtic maintained SPL leadership when they walloped Hearts 4-0. As early as the 3rd minute, Scott Brown thundered an unstoppable shot past goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald. On 20 minutes, Celtic extended their lead when Hearts defender Marius Zaliukas headed out a Charlie Mulgrew corner and James Forrest's strike from the edge of the penalty area was deflected on to the feet of Victor Wanyama, who turned and delivered an inch-perfect shot into the back of the net. The third goal came when Georgios Samaras sprinted down the left edge of the Hearts penalty area and delivered a neat cross for Joe Ledley to nod into an empty net from close range (31). And then with 30 minutes remaining, Gary Hooper pounced on Wanyama's header to fire in the fourth goal.



Celtic's impressive form has taken their consecutive run of wins in the league to 13 matches. Celtic is simply a class apart!

No comments: