Sunday, September 6, 2026

Just Yolking! πŸ˜‰

Yesterday, I had published "Fear on the Shelves" on my blog. For  those who are not aware, in recent months, a relentless wave of severe federal warnings has turned US refrigerators into potential biohazards. And among the everyday staples involved, eggs are high on the list! 

But today, I only want to look at the sunny side of things. And I couldn't resist sharing this extended pun – it's just too good to keep scrambled...






















Celtic secured a 2-1 victory over St Mirren in a massive top-of-the-table clash in Paisley yesterday! 

The hosts opened the scoring from the penalty spot in the 22nd minute after a volley struck Liam Scales' arm inside the box. But the Bhoys fought right back in the second half! πŸ™Œ 

In the 51st minute, Scales redeemed himself with a towering header at the near post from a Benjamin Nygren corner! 

Then, in the 68th minute, Yang Hyun-Jun timed his run perfectly to meet Nygren's cross, with a deflection looping it past the keeper for the winner.





5 games played, 5 games won, 5 points clear at the top of the table.

No comments: