Saturday, April 13, 2024

Second Book

A debut is always exciting. And truly, our first book "The Diamond in Your Speech" has been an extraordinary experience for the two authors, Ahmad Fakhri & Victor Ong. Since it came out in March 2022.
 
Now that, we've already sold more than a thousand copies, we're ready to start on the second book. And I have begun serious writing since Monday. 
 
I'm told the second book is always better than the first one. We'll see about that!
 
At the time of this post, I've finished four chapters. But of course, these are just a first draft. A good start nonetheless.
 
At this point, I should make an apology! In my "Here Cometh the Ruby" post published March 04, 2023, I had announced the launch date of our second book to be March 15 of this year. You know, by now, that didn't happen. It's already nearly past one month. 
 
Of course, the book project is on – it's just that we've rescheduled its launch to happen on March 15, 2025. This is final.

No comments: