Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Covid in Malaysia: Trending Downwards


Methinks, Covid is stubbornly staying put – although it appears to be trending downwards! 

Big numbers when you consider that Covid infections are still in five digits. 

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla sees this as a money-making opportunity. On Sunday, he said that to help fend off another wave of Covid-19, we will need a fourth dose of vaccine. 

Of course, all in the name of profits! 

On Friday, I attended my KEPENTAS meeting. This session focussed on storytelling. 

Everyone of us were supposed to deliver a storytelling speech – but I successfully wriggled out of it! I just couldn’t imagine myself presenting a narrative in Malay that is from seven to twelve minutes long! I didn't think I was ready.








The cIub received the nine copies of “The Diamond in Your Speech” – special thanks to Sandy Tan for her unflinching support!



No comments: