Friday, February 25, 2022

Celtic Exit Europe

Celtic exit Europe! Yesterday, they were outclassed by Bodo/Glimt as the slick Norwegian champions dumped the Scots out of the Europa Conference League 5-1 on aggregate. 

Chasing a 3-1 first leg deficit, hopes of making the last 16 were extinguished when Fotballklubben Bodø/Glimt scored two goals in the ninth and sixty-ninth minutes. 

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou (right) himself admitted post-match: “Europe for us was beyond us in terms of levels we needed to get to”. 

Duh, I know it already!

Yesterday, Ahmad Fakhri had arranged for me to participate in a Toastmasters event – a joint meeting between Shell Cyberjaya Toastmasters Club and Siemens Malaysia Toastmasters Club – on Microsoft Teams. 

Ahmad, by the way, was the General Evaluator.


As for me, I had two tasks. Firstly, I was a speech evaluator for Irene Ong Siew Kim (above photo) who did an L4 speech Strategic Relationships titled “The Influencer” and secondly, I did a sales pitch for our book “The Diamond in Your Speech”. 

Anyway, I did what I was supposed to do.

The good news is that the book is already going into print!




No comments: