Monday, February 22, 2021

Flouting the SOP that Confuses Everybody

On Saturday, I blogged about the SOP that confuses everybody – my post titled “An SOP that is a Muddled Mess”! 

Indeed, Malaysians are getting nabbed for flouting the 10km rule – and which banned interstate and inter-district travel. 

That day itself, one hundred and thirty three people were caught for this particular offence. On February 19, there were one hundred and thirty-five cases. And on February 18, sixty-eight cases.

The New Straits Times reports, of course, did not provide any further details. I reckon it'll be nice to know if the flouting of the said SOP was intentional or unintentional. 

Anyway, I did say yesterday that Malaysians are MCO-weary, didn’t I? 

Ross County moved out of the Scottish Premiership relegation places after their 1-0 win over Celtic on Sunday. 

The latter dominated possession but created little on another dispiriting night for Neil Lennon's reigning champions. The defeat all but ended Celtic’s slim title hopes. 

They are left trailing Rangers by 18 points with eight games left. Sigh!

No comments: