Saturday, June 15, 2019

Kate Moss and Giorgio Armani

Kate Moss has been out of the limelight for awhile – but now she's back!

Italian luxury fashion house Giorgio Armani have chosen the British supermodel and style icon to front their Autumn/Winter ‘19/’20 campaign. 

This is the first time 45-year-old Moss (left) is representing the brand, and with their fresh collection, Giorgio Armani seek to combine the model’s bold, bohemian spirit with their own signature clean-cut minimalism. 

The 1990s icon appears more elegant and alluring than ever, sporting a new bob-with-bangs hairstyle. 

On Thursday afternoon, I was at the IJM Toastmasters meeting in Jalan Yong Shook Lin in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 

I presented an Advanced speech from the Special Occasion Speeches manual – it being assignment #2 Speaking in Praise and the speech title was I Salute IJM Toastmasters. 

Indeed, a fine speech befitting the praiseworthy IJM Toastmasters. 

Additionally, I was a speech evaluator for one of their members.











No comments: