Thursday, February 13, 2014

My DIBA Students at SUN-U










































 
I am teaching DIBA students this semester and they almost fill Hall 3 at the Graduate Center, whether lectures or workshops. There are 130 of them. 

And yes, I love my students! Thanks to Nicole Vijayakumar for the photos. 













On Wednesday, Liverpool still beat Fulham 3-2 in this EPL match even if they had a horror start. 

Kolo Toure had gifted the latter with a comical own goal in the eighth minute before Daniel Sturridge levelled the score (41) when he latched onto Steven Gerrard's sublime first-time pass with the outside of his boot to put the ball in. But a mistake from Martin Skrtel allowed Kieran Richardson to put the Cottagers ahead once more (63), but back came the Reds thanks to a fine individual goal from Philippe Coutinho (72). As the match entered stoppage time, Sascha Riether brought down Sturridge for a stone wall penalty which was duly dispatched by Gerrard (90). 

I am so relieved that we managed to pull it off!

I was at Shah Village Hotel in Petaling Jaya, also on Wednesday. I served as the General Evaluator. Speeches were just so-so but as expected, the evaluations compensated with their demonstration of quality. 

Still, the meeting was late in starting and even later in finishing. I would give this meeting a score of 2.5 over 10.







No comments: