Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Men in Skirts


















I think men in skirts are really cool! For a long time, men showed off their skirted garments like kilts, sarongs and dhoti and these were teamed up with jackets, vests and long shirts. These ensembles can look real chic and trendy. 

And I also tend to believe that women would love to see men in skirts. Wouldn’t they appreciate men who are secure with their manhood? 

Guys, I say it is time we add skirts into our wardrobe. 

I repeat, skirts are for men because they look good on us. I like it – what about you?


















American action star Vin Diesel. Image credit: http://www.elle.com/pop-culture/best/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076-8#slide-8

















Scottish actor Gerard Butler. Image credit: http://www.elle.com/pop-culture/best/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076-8#slide-3

















Canadian actor Mike Myers. Image credit: http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/i-heart-men-in-skirts/skirt-gerard-butler/#/photos/i-heart-men-in-skirts/myers-040810-g1-jpg/?&_suid=139208101585609201075734721407

















Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg. Image credit: http://www.elle.com/pop-culture/best/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076-8#slide-9
















 
Indian actor Aamir Khan. Image credit: http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories//2013February/aamir-khan_020613031252.jpg

















American rapper P Diddy. Image credit: http://www.elle.com/pop-culture/best/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076-8#slide-4

















American actor Sam Waterston. Image credit: http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/i-heart-men-in-skirts/skirt-gerard-butler/#/photos/i-heart-men-in-skirts/waterson-040810-g7-jpg/?&_suid=139208107759003468581773071543


















Scottish actor Ewan McGregor. Image credit: http://www.elle.com/pop-culture/best/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076-8#slide-5 





















American fashion designer Marc Jacobs. Image credit: http://www.elle.com/pop-culture/best/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076-8#slide-2

No comments: