Monday, February 17, 2014

Human Heads










 


Image credit: http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_640x430/public/101499932.jpg

Two freshly severed human heads wrapped in cellophane were reportedly discovered at a hotel restaurant which served human flesh, according to a Nigerian news report. Police officers apparently made the gruesome discovery after receiving a tip-off about the eatery in the state of Anambra, Nigeria. 

Authorities, who also seized two AK-47 guns and other weapons, said roasted human head was even on the menu, it has been reported. 

A pastor, who is thought to have visited the restaurant, is quoted as saying: ‘I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised". 

He continued: “So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price”! 

Another resident said: “I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel. I was not surprised when the police made this discovery”. 

The restaurant was shut down and eleven people were arrested following a police tip-off about the unusual menu items, according to the tabloid Osun Defender. 

Many newspapers around the world have picked up this story – and it is an incredulous read! Maybe, my Nigerian friends can tell me whether it is a true story or not?

No comments: