Sunday, January 9, 2011

Liverpool Loses the FA Cup


I was on duty at the Star Education Fair today – and I was kept on my feet the whole day. Still, I believed the size of this year’s crowd was somewhat like last year’s – moderate. Sunway University's School of Business had four staffers: Madeline, Cheah, Walter and I and we were up to our ears, counseling students and parents at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. I know we will get our fair share of the applications after all that hard work. And just as I have moved on from HELP (HICT, to be exact) to Sunway University, likewise it is nice to know other friends have moved on: Chung Cheng Hoe from Binary University College to Principal of Alfa College and Ng Siew Chuan from HICT to General Manager of Binary College.

In the thrid round FA Cup tie between Liverpool and Manchester United, the former lost to the latter by a solitary goal. A lackluster performance by a toothless Liverpool.

No comments: