I had finished teaching “Managing Change’ in my MSc in Management class, and just a couple of minutes ago, I had put the Bernard Burnes textbook back on the shelves. And as I sit at my desk – I am reflecting on my job at Sunway University, and how this organization itself is undergoing a brobdingnagian transformation. And I am realizing that, here too, at Sunway, I, must deal with change. In a way, it's exciting – to witness change as it unfolds before you! But change can be painful, and not many of us can go through it painlessly. Incidentally, I recall a video clip on this same subject matter that is still fresh in my memory and that was featured in an in-house LCSC Tell and Talk – “You and the Tube” Workshop on November 25, 2010 – presented by Annyza Tumar. I find it pertinent and so I have uploaded this YouTube clip to remind me and readers that change is inevitable, whether we are ready or not. Its message is clear: “Change – Deal with it”.
Critically Endangered Pygmy Raccoons on Cozumel Make Toys From Paper Trash
-
Biologist Nessie O’Neil observed two critically endangered pygmy raccoon
sisters in Cozumel, Mexico, making toy balls from discarded paper.
subscribe to ...
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment