I was at the Metro Toastmasters club meeting this evening and I began the fourth round of CC assignments – today’s Ice-breaker speech was titled “QSR”. My evaluator was Yee Kim Foong and although he was specifically told by the GE to give me a hard-hitting evaluation, he was generally full of praise although he did highlight that my ending was a wee bit abrupt. I was also the evaluator for Kenny Lee, a visiting Toastmaster from Penang, who was presenting the last of his ACB-qualifying speeches. By the way, I also participated in Table Topics and I won the Best Table Topics Speaker award. For sure, it was a great meeting!
Barbara Castelein and Mirthe Nieuwpoort, two of the 36 women who starred in Bavaria beer’s guerilla marketing stunt at the Holland game last week, are free after a court decided they should not face jail after all (The Sun, June 24, 2010, p 5). And no, they didn’t wear the body-clinging orange mini-dresses to court, nor were they attired in standard issue orange-colored prison uniforms.
Meanwhile, there are already five thousand orange mini-dresses that were sold over the Internet – at least according to blogsite
http://starbucks87dude.blogspot.com/2010/06/fifa-bans-dutch-babes-orange-mini-dress.html, posted June 19, 2010.
Barbara Castelein and Mirthe Nieuwpoort, two of the 36 women who starred in Bavaria beer’s guerilla marketing stunt at the Holland game last week, are free after a court decided they should not face jail after all (The Sun, June 24, 2010, p 5). And no, they didn’t wear the body-clinging orange mini-dresses to court, nor were they attired in standard issue orange-colored prison uniforms.
Meanwhile, there are already five thousand orange mini-dresses that were sold over the Internet – at least according to blogsitehttp://starbucks87dude.blogspot.com/2010/06/fifa-bans-dutch-babes-orange-mini-dress.html, posted June 19, 2010.


No comments:
Post a Comment