Saturday, July 25, 2009

MKT222 Class

The MKT222 class today (I was referring to July 24 actually - one minute too late!) saw students acting seriously businesslike, and I must say, they were well-prepared and matter-of-factly organized. I must admit that overall, the quality of their presentations were anywhere between good and near excellent. My expectations were not misplaced after all. There were three groups in all, and each group offered fresh perspectives and rolled out business ideas that were imaginative and workable. To be sure, there is room for improvement and I said so, but it’s not often that I witnessed presentations that were proficient and polished. A sample of one group's powerpoint slides are shown here:



The other thing I enjoyed from this 3-hour session was the lively discussions that followed from each presentation. It’s unusual to see students so participative and so alive in the classroom, that I believe they all deserve full marks for class participation.

One of the 3 groups that presented: Chi Fu, me, Fu Hao, Shaun and Edric Ho

No comments: