Thursday, May 22, 2025

Donald Trump Expresses Interest to Meet Xi Jinping in China

Remember US President Donald Trump on April 08 had boasted: “I am telling you, these countries are calling us up, kissing my ass” – in their desperate bids to reduce the levies after he imposed an extraordinary barrage of tariffs on the world, which he dubbed "Liberation Day"? 

Some countries, like India, Japan and Mexico did! In fact, the Trump administration shouted out in glee that more than 50 countries had reached out for economic negotiations. 

I suppose, in a way, it helped!



But now, in a not-so-surprising turn of events, Trump has said he would be willing to travel to China. I reckon to presumably kiss Xi Jinping's ass! 

“I would certainly”, Trump said when asked if he wanted to meet Xi during an interview with Fox News that aired Friday, adding that the relationship between China and the US was “important”!

At least, Trump knows who holds all the aces!

On May 21, social media exploded and claiming there is a fast unfolding crisis in Côte d'Ivoire right now! 

The government have shut down the Internet and over 60 people have been feared killed as fighting breaks out in Abidjan, in what has been described as a military coup d'état or large scale civil uprising. 

The country's Western puppet, Alassane Ouattara (left) – who's been the president since 2010 – has gone missing, arrested or possibly dead! 

But I must add that no official statement has been made at the time of this post.

No comments: