Sunday, November 22, 2020

10 Most Common Passwords in 2020

Password management software company NordPass have published their list of the "Top 200 most common passwords of the year 2020". And here are the 10 most common passwords that people are using (and shouldn't be) in 2020: 










"Password" even moved up a spot to number four! New additions include "picture1" and "senha", the Portugese word for, er, "password".

I guess they chose these passwords because they're so obvious that they think they'll actually get away with them!

I have not commented on Malaysia’s 2021 Budget. To be honest, there's nothing there that's worth mentioning – and so, I won't!


 







Yesterday, hundreds of anti-government protesters in Guatemala vandalied and set fire to parts of the Congress building, before being dispersed by riot police. The arsonists are opposed to a budget(!) which was approved by Congress on Wednesday.

They also want President Alejandro Giammattei (left) to resign. 

The opposition says the budget prioritises big infrastructure projects to be handled by companies with government connections and overlooks the social and economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Hmmm, this sounds familiar, doesn't it?

No comments: