




The British film, made for a paltry nine million pounds, capped an unlikely run that has seen it generate more than £150 million at the box office and will make multi-millionaires of its little-known producers by scooping almost every major award it was shortlisted for. Tom Hooper won for Best Director, David Seidler won for Best Original Screenplay, and Colin Firth, was named Best Actor for his performance in the title role.
Indeed it is an extraordinary film because I too have made five postings that are related to this movie alone. I was very much inspired. So no surprise here for The King’s Speech to have secured four Oscars.
I did also feature the movie "Inception" and it is nice to know that it won four prizes in technical categories, i.e. Cinematography, Sound mixing, Sound editing and Visual effects.


1 comment:
lol, no, you are not an uninteresting lecturer, sir :p
8.30 in the morning is just not our favorite.
Post a Comment