Tuesday was my second Toastmasters meeting this week!
I headed over to Bandar Kinrara in Puchong to attend the Super Speakers Toastmasters meeting, where the club president, Kong Meng Shen, was kind enough to grant me a speaking slot.
This time around, I presented my speech #955 – project #3 from the Motivational Strategies pathway. As one of only two project speakers that evening, I took the stage to speak on a topic close to my heart: "Red-hot Anger".
My core message? When it hits, you shouldn't have to pretend everything is fine. It's okay to get riled up, get hot under the collar, and get ANGRY!
Anger isn't inherently bad; it's a signal. Yet, it usually grows simply because we try to resist it.
Instead of resisting, I shared a powerful and deeply transformative way to approach these difficult emotions: the mechanic of "hold and let go".
Embracing anger gives it a necessary voice, while intentionally releasing it ensures it does not consume you.
Plainly put: give your anger the room to speak, but never the power to stay.
And I sold two of my public speaking books, one each for Diamond and Pearls.























No comments:
Post a Comment