Introducing the new Melts Cola. Crunchy and cheesy, and loaded with satisfaction, with a surprisingly tangy twist of Cola Sauce. That's what the ad claims.
And Melts are an all-new way to go solo. Pizza Hut take their signature Thin 'N Crispy® crust, load it with toppings and cheese, fold it over, bake it to melty perfection, then sprinkle it with a parmesan and oregano blend.
Of course, when there is Cola, I just had to try it!
I even tried it on two occasions.
On Monday, at Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6C, Putra Point Commercial Centre, Putra Heights in Subang Jaya, Selangor, I purchased an à la carte Melts Cola.
My verdict: The wraps were decent enough but I especially loved the Cola taste although they could be a tad more generous with the sauce.
On Wednesday, at Jalan USJ 9/3, USJ in Subang Jaya, I ordered the MyBox set.
My verdict: The wraps were underwhelming. And I could hardly taste the Cola sauce.
In fact, the whole presentation was disappointing. As you can see from the pics. Honestly, they look pathetic.
Melts Cola is a lemon. Overall, a real letdown from Pizza Hut Malaysia.
Note: Each Melts order comes with two pieces.




No comments:
Post a Comment