Thursday, July 20, 2023

Fake Boobs

Fake boobs have come a long way.
 
I didn't know this but today, I've learned that breast implants last on average anywhere between 10 to 20 years, with some women having their implants beyond 20 years. 
 
It’s important to note that breast implants do not come with an expiration date or a shelf life. The FDA do not consider breast implants to be lifetime devices. However, there’s anecdotal evidence of women keeping their implants longer than 25 years. Implants can last indefinitely if the patient is still satisfied. 
 
And a mortician who has made it his mission to normalise discussing death has revealed what happens to a woman's breast implants after she dies. 

Gerald Dubya, known as @big_led73 on TikTok, is regularly sent questions about the human body after death and how an autopsy is carried out by his 2.2 million followers.

His latest video, six days ago, Dubya answered: "If a female has breast implants, are they removed or will the body decompose, becoming a skeleton with fake boobs?" He confirmed if "they're yours" then "you're taking them to the grave" – and your body will decompose around them.

He added: "They're not removed. If you're embalmed, the embalming fluid will preserve the tissue and slow down the decomposing process. Or if you're not embalmed, you're going to decompose super fast. The boobs will still be there. They're not going to decompose".
 
So, now I know!
 
When it came to boob jobs, Pamela Anderson was something of a pioneer. After finding fame as a Playboy pinup in 1990 and being chosen as Playmate of the Month, the blonde bombshell got breast implants and increased her bust to a 34D. 
 
In 1999, the Baywatch bombshell decided to nix her big bosom for a more natural look – and making headlines across the globe with her restored C cup. Her implants were so famous that Ripley's Believe-It-Or-Not Museum wanted to buy the implants and display them. 
 
It didn't take too long before she made an about-turn in 2004 and returned to her signature look when she had her breasts augmented again, going to a 34DD!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here's an interesting take on fake boobs from Sarah Silverman, American stand-up comedian, actress, and writer: “I think fake boobs have done great things for real boobs. I think people finally appreciate real boobs. People like real boobs. I do. I also enjoy the fact that they are life-nourishers”.

No comments: