Since one of my favorite Japanese chow is the raisu karē (literally 'rice curry'), there’s no reason I wouldn’t like the latest limited-time offering from the fast-food restaurant chain.
Instead of the familiar rice, we have BK’s signature 5” flame-grilled beef patty that is wrapped by a soft, toasted sesame seed bun, and accompanied by toppings of American cheese, fresh onions, crisp lettuce, creamy mayonnaise and a dusting of pepper. And not forgetting, lavish lashings of karē.
I think, oishii (おいしい) is the appropriate adjective to describe my experience – and yeah, there's no doubt about it because it’s really great-tasting! Itadakimasu!
I’m more of a burger person – but for chicken lovers, there’s also the Japanese Curry Chick’N Crisp set.
Psst, the promo picture sure looks a lot better than the real thing though.
Anyway, I’m still happy with it because I requested for them to be more generous with the karē sauce. And I believe they obliged. I don't think I was exaggerating when I say it was sloshing around in my mouth the whole time I was devouring the Whopper! Well, it sure felt like it! Best lah!


No comments:
Post a Comment