My tally of Toastmasters awards continue to add up even as my Toastmaster days are winding down:
I’ve just earned two more accolades in the space of two days: an Advanced Communicator Bronze (#7) and a Competent Communicator (#62), bringing my Toastmasters awards total to 120.
I am an avid collector of Toastmasters awards, it would appear. The numbers say it all. Truth be told, it's much more than a quest, it's a passion!
Yesterday, I was back in Shah Alam, Selangor for another Toastmasters meeting. Of course, as anticipated, I presented another speech, a CC #10 Inspire Your Audience titled The Frog Has Anxiety Attacks.
And I was voted Best Assignment Speaker.
With that, I have successfully finished my sixty-second Competent Communication manual. That means I’ve done at least 620 CC speeches!
I hope to do at least another three more CCs.
I hope to do at least another three more CCs.























No comments:
Post a Comment