The two events, HANKidz President's Speech Contest and Balsans Creative Kidz Storytelling Contest – I had attended over the weekend – had featured the song from Frozen 2 Into the Unknown.
I’m going to share it here:
It’s just as catchy and captivating as Let It Go, the Frozen 1 hit song!
Still, I must set the record straight – I am not a Frozen fan. Sorry.
On Sunday, Celtic beat Ross County 4-1 to maintain their place at the top of the Scottish Premiership.
Ryan Christie gave us a lead after eleven minutes, firing in the rebound after his penalty had been initially saved. And he then coolly restored the lead in the thirty-eighth minute after the Staggies had levelled. Tom Rogic and Mikey Johnston netted after the interval – in the sixty-seventh and seventy-third minutes respectively – as Celtic took their tally to 37 points from a possible 42.
Celtic’s class makes it near impossible to stop them.
Still, I must set the record straight – I am not a Frozen fan. Sorry.
On Sunday, Celtic beat Ross County 4-1 to maintain their place at the top of the Scottish Premiership.
Ryan Christie gave us a lead after eleven minutes, firing in the rebound after his penalty had been initially saved. And he then coolly restored the lead in the thirty-eighth minute after the Staggies had levelled. Tom Rogic and Mikey Johnston netted after the interval – in the sixty-seventh and seventy-third minutes respectively – as Celtic took their tally to 37 points from a possible 42.
Celtic’s class makes it near impossible to stop them.




No comments:
Post a Comment