Friday, December 21, 2018

Glaswegian's Street Art Tribute to Stan Lee

In Glasgow, Scotland, there’s an artwork paying tribute to the late great Stan Lee. 

If any of you didn’t know him, kindly check out my post @ http://helpvictor.blogspot.com/2018/11/comic-man-stan-lee-1922-2018.html.

Anyway, street artist EJEK (@ejek98) had shared on Saturday his colorful heartfelt memorial mural that featured Lee’s grinning face surrounded by beloved Marvel superheroes: 













FYI, the masterpiece is located on a wall on Cumberland Street in the Gorbals area of my favorite Scottish city.

EJEK is an amazing talent, by the way, and he is one of the emblematic figures of Urban art in the UK as well as one of the leaders of the Street art and graffiti scene in Glasgow.












Ejek by RogueOne

On Wednesday, I received an almost last-minute request to take on the role of Table Topics Evaluator for a joint Toastmasters meeting between Subang and Extol Toastmasters Clubs. 

Of course, I’m always happy to oblige as and when I am available and in the vicinity.













No comments: