Thursday, March 20, 2014

YNWA

I was touched to learn about a Twitter message posted on Sunday by Maira Elizabeth Nari, the daughter of the chief steward aboard the missing MH370, pleading for her dad to “come home” to watch Liverpool’s game against Manchester United (and which the former beat the clueless Red Devils 3-0!)

I read in The Sun (p 2) today that Liverpool even sent a Twitter reply on Wednesday. The actual tweet read – “@LFC: “@Gorgxous_ Just to let you know that we are thinking of your father & all those still missing from flight #MH370 Be strong. YNWA”.

Liverpool fans from around the world too are telling her – “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

On Tuesday, I was at the Allianz Toastmasters meeting where I did my Ice Breaker titled “The Strange Boy” – my Round 7 of Project 15. My evaluator this time was CP Lau (Money Mastery). Overall, I am pleased to say that it was a great meeting. I enjoyed myself immensely and I would score this meeting a 4.5 over 10 – only because they started the meeting late again (i.e. 6 minutes).


























































 

No comments: