Google marked St Patrick's Day with a special Google Doodle – a green stained glass design to mark a day of national celebration enjoyed by millions of Irish people around the globe.
Some of the world's most famous landmarks were bathed in the proud nation's color.
The zebra crossing on Abbey Road, St John’s Wood, is turned green by Tourism Ireland to celebrate St Patrick's Day in London. Photo credit: Matt Crossick/PA Wire
Glasgow's Hydro arena and Armadillo venue illuminated green for St Patrick’s Day. Picture by Chris James
London Eye is lit green by Tourism Ireland to celebrate St Patrick's Day in London. Photo credit: David Parry/PA Wire
The Pyramids. Image credit: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pictured-st-patricks-day-turns-3249314


Great Wall of China lit green for St Patrick's Day. Image credit: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pictured-st-patricks-day-turns-3249314
Yes, that was yesterday and here’s how I celebrated St Patrick's Day. Alone. And drinking a Guinness at Malone’s. Just one pint. And even at the pub, I was still marking exam papers. Sigh!
Immediately after that, I sauntered across to Mercu UEM for the KL Advanced Toastmasters meeting where I presented CC#5 speech titled “Hello Goodbye”. My dedicated evaluator was Lucky and I have now reached the halfway mark of Round 1 of Project 15.
This particular meeting has earned a score of an 8 over 10.
This particular meeting has earned a score of an 8 over 10.





















No comments:
Post a Comment