I was at the Sime Darby Heathcare Toastmasters meeting this evening because I had been invited by their President to take on the role of a speech evaluator for Wong Siau Fui. I was incidentally, the evaluator for the former (i.e. Shirley) when she herself did her project speech at IEM on Christmas Eve. There were ten of us at this meeting – 5 members, 3 visiting Toastmasters and 2 guests – but even with this small number, we made this meeting a success.
As blogs and emails continue to make a monkey of the RMAF with the embarrassing tale of engine thefts (mind you, these engines weigh about 200 kg each and a crane would be required to lift them onto a lorry to take them out of the guarded? base) – one blogger called them Royal Malaysian Air Farce – Pauline Ng (Webpage
As opposition DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng put it: “How can they protect the country when they cannot even protect their own base?”


No comments:
Post a Comment