Yay-y-y! I just read on Screen Rant today regarding a potential John Wick 5, that franchise director Chad Stahelski has hinted that he and Keanu Reeves (left) are open to another installment, but a strong enough story idea hasn't yet presented itself.
And so, I just have to share it! I'm confident a script will materialise. And we'll get the movie.
Let's pray we won't have to wait too long.
Yesterday, Celtic secured a 2-1 victory over Hibernian to restore their three-point lead at the Scottish Premiership summit.
On-loan Norwich striker Adam Idah opened his account from the spot inside ten minutes as Alistair Johnston was carried off after an opponent's foul in the box.
However, as has so often been the case this season, it appeared Celtic's profligacy would cost them as Hibs struck from the edge of the box in the sixtieth minute and hauled their side level.
But Idah was again given the opportunity (90+2) from the penalty spot – against the run of play – as Kyogo Furuhashi was judged to have been fouled inside the box after VAR intervention.




No comments:
Post a Comment